Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rockwell aint got nothing on this place

So I am finally at my new school! Wow … I really made an upgrade!!! I don’t even know where to start.

The American dollar has made me very rich. Everything is cheap! I can eat almost any meal for 2-4 dollars. I have yet to explore



The campus had many beautiful pictures on line, this is however a sad point. This is because there is so much of campus that was not captured in this. You cannot begin to grasp how extensive it is until you visit! Imagine a beautiful college like Penn State; subtract half the buildings and 3/4ths the students... Oh ya and add tropical trees/weather and a volcano in the background.

Here is the last point I will make for today. Being an Azteca is nothing like any other football I have ever played. You are not to quote my favorite Dr. Jewel “a student first, and athlete second” instead you are a rock super star, then a student, then an athlete. You go in to a store and people say are you an Azteca?? Just this morning I ran into an ex-azteca. He was a member of the first football team here and has since done well for himself. He said he knew that I was coming and expects good things this season. He then saw my Steeler hat and concluded that I must really know good football.  When he found out I lived in the Pittsburgh area he told me of his business he owns and how he has season tickets in the  VIP section and how he will take me to a game of my choice when we get home in December! 

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome I really enjoyed reading your blog as well as viewing your pictures and videos..keep them coming it makes me feel like i am right there with you...Love your Mom
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't never been in a place like that either. Looks pretty sick

    Keep the good stuff coming

    ReplyDelete